Information we collect
Information observed on the use of services
- The website log stores information such as the user’s IP address.
- Information stored in the analytics tool Google Analytics, such as the user’s IP address.
- The information is obtained from cookies stored on the computer. This information is used, for example, to assess the number of visitors to the website and to compile usage reports for the owner of the website.
We may also collect information through separate forms (e.g. surveys and registration forms). We always provide information about the privacy practices of these forms in connection with each form.
Recipients of personal data
- Communications department of Taitaja2022
- IT company maintaining the Taitaja2022 -website
- Web site analytics service Google Analytics.
Retention of personal data
In accordance with the law, the user has the right to check what information we have collected about them. The user also has the right to demand that incorrect, incomplete, unnecessary or obsolete personal data be corrected or deleted. Changes can be made by contacting the controller mentioned above.