The website, taitaja2022.fi, falls under the jurisdiction of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which requires that public online service must be accessible. This means that a website must meet the requirements for levels A and AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 criteria.
This accessibility report applies to www.taitaja2022.fi.
This report was prepared on 6 June 2021.
This report is based on an internal assessment of whether the website meets the requirements of directive EU/2016/2102.
Website accessibility status
For the most part, the website meets the legal requirements.
Non-accessible content in the digital service (according to WCAG criteria)
- The color contrast does not fully comply with WCAG 2.1 AA.
- Some PDF documents have contrast issues.
- Some of the images on the website do not have alternative text descriptions.
- Some PDF documents use images that do not have alternative text descriptions.
- Some PDF documents have headers and footers that are not linked to the text, and they are challenging to interpret with a screen reader.
- The website contains PDF files that are not accessible, as they have been produced by a third party, are official, and which Taitaja2022-page is not permitted to modify.
Applicable legislation does not apply to certain content
The following content and/or functionality is not accessible, as the applicable legislation (Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019) does not cover them.
Taitaja’s YouTube channel contains video content that was published before 23 September 2020. Parts of said video content does not include subtitles and/or audio descriptions. According to the Act, content that was published before 23 September 2019 is not required to be retroactively made accessible or to be removed.
Feedback and contact information
Have you found an accessibility issue on our website? Tell us about it and we will do our best to correct the issue.
Feedback email: email@example.com
Taitaja2022 organisation is in charge of the accessibility of the Skills Finland website and for handling feedback.
If you notice that the website has accessibility issues, please send your feedback to the website administrator. Please wait at least 14 days to receive a response. If you are not happy with the response you have received, or you do not receive one in two weeks, you may send your feedback to the South Finland Regional Administrative Agency. The Southern Finland Administrative Agency’s saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi website has instructions for filing a complaint and a description of the procedure.
Administrative agency contact details
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
tel. +358 295 016 000